Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Colorized Pictures

There is a really cool feature on myheritage.com where you can upload a black-and-white photo and they will colorize it and you can download the colored version.

So this is what I did all day yesterday.  It was fun.

Some of them turned out really nice.  Some of them not so great.

I was only going to include a few examples here but my computer kept freezing and I decided it would be easier just to include all of them.  So there are over 100 pictures on here.  I was going to also include the original black-and-white photo for comparison.  But that will take forever.  So I may do just a few so you can see the difference.

Also, I'm not going to take the time to label every picture.  But these are all my ancestors or relatives of some kind.

It's really amazing how they can do this.  Technology is something else.  :-)

Keep in mind these were all black-and-white photographs.  Enjoy!





























































































































1 comment:

  1. This is super cool! I also have never seen some of these pictures before! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete