Saturday, April 11, 2020

Exactly!

I got this from Lisa's blog.  But this is exactly what I've been trying to tell everybody in all my recent blog posts. 

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of sick people Tyranny IS when you restrict the movement of fhealthy people'

I honestly can't believe the American people are putting up with this tyranny.  It just goes to show you how to easily brainwashed people are.  People believe everything the media tells them as if it's gospel truth.

I hate to break it to you but almost everything the media tells you is lies.

Anyway, this hits the nail on the head!  Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of sick people.  Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people.

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment