Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Together Forever

30 years ago today, on December 15, 1990, our family was sealed together in the Provo Utah Temple.  

It is a day I will never forget.  I remember waiting in the children's waiting room in the Temple -- even though I was already an adult -- there were toys for kids to play with.  And I remember the temple worker taking us four kids up to the sealing room where we walked in and saw our parents waiting for us to be sealed to them-- to make it possible for us to be together, not just in this life but for eternity.  It was very special.

I looked all morning for a photograph of that day on my computer files.  I couldn't find one.  I know there are some, probably in photo albums somewhere.  Anyway I found a couple family portraits from the 90s.  Close enough.  :-)

Together forever.


It's a wonderful feeling to know that I will be able to be with my parents and siblings forever, if I live worthy.

That's my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. Dang! 30 years already?? I love those pictures and our family! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIRTY YEARS!!!! Seems impossible that it was that long ago. I also share the same memories. Happy day.

    ReplyDelete