Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Frisbees!

I'm super excited.  The Frisbees I ordered (two months ago) and specially designed for Dad's race, finally came today.  They look awesome!  I'm so happy with the results. I thought about keeping the design a surprise but I decided to share it with you now.  I had Lisa take a picture of one of the Frisbees.  Here's what they look like:

They look even better in person.  :-) The bottom middle photo is the design for this year's race.  I will post a photo of the race shirts after we get them pressed.  I even did a little montage of Dallas on the frisbee. :-)

Remember, everyone who participates in the Myron Hampton Stone Memorial Two-Mile Run gets a frisbee.

Hope to see you all at the race in July.

That's my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! This looks awesome!! Nice work!! I like the angel wings!

    ReplyDelete