Monday, February 16, 2009

Sickness and Health

I have been quite sick the past few days. Today's the first day I have felt good enough to get out of bed for any period of time since Friday. Anyway, I will spare you the details of my illness but I'd like to say that being ill makes me appreciate my health. My health is not the same as it once was but under the circumstances I do quite well. So being so sick sure makes me appreciate being well. I would like to thank my family (Michael made a special trip to give me a blessing, daily calls from my siblings) and especially my mom and dad for being there for me to help me through my illness. I have the best mom and dad in the world! It has been a rough few days. But I think I'm on the mend. I would also like to say how thankful I am for food storage. Anytime I requested anything it was always in the pantry. Jell-O, hot chocolate, chicken noodle soup, chicken broth, and 7-Up. It may seem like a small thing but when you're sick there are only certain things you feel like eating. So I am thankful we had what I needed. Hopefully I'll be able to start giving you my two cents again fairly soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tam,
    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. I hope you will be completely over this illness soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you are feeling a little better. Hope you continue to get better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really happy that you are feeling better tam! we are praying for a quick recovery!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better. That is not fun to be sick.

    ReplyDelete