Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Homemade Soap!


Okay, it's not totally homemade. We used melt and pour soap base. I have been so excited for my soapmaking materials to arrive. I could hardly wait for things to get rolling. :-) After Dad planted four trees this morning, I convinced him to help me make some soap. I selected the Shea butter soap base and we added Rose oil and pink coloring to the first batch. Lilacs and lilies scent to the second batch with two drops of blue and one drop of red colorant. And to the third batch we added Woodland scented oil and yellow colorant. They turned out awesome! They smell so good. Tomorrow I want to try clear glycerin soap with blue colorant and ocean breeze scent in my fish mold. Hopefully.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet looking soaps! They turned out really good. Wish I could smell them through the computer. :)
    Looking forward to Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Tam! They look awesome. I especially like the different molds:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I can't believe how pretty they all look! very nice! I can't wait to make some!

    ReplyDelete