Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cuss Tooth President

Lisa beat me to it. But I still want to mention how appalled I was this morning, as I watched Good Morning America and saw our so-called president of the United States using profanity.

First of all, I don't know why the news would even air such garbage. And put their little pet, in a bad light. Apparently, they didn't think it did such. Such language should not be allowed over the airwaves. But I've already blogged about this before. So I won't elaborate.

Aren't political leaders, and especially the president of the United States, and vice president, for that matter, supposed to be shining examples of how we should behave? At least, the public face they put forth. Well obviously this is not true anymore. Our president and vice president are both bucket mouths who blatantly use profanity at will. It's completely disgusting.

If you've read my blog before, you know I have absolutely zero respect for Obama. And if it's possible, I lost even more respect for him today. As I said before, using profanity shows a person's lack of intelligence, lack of respect for others, and their inability to communicate.

That's my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. Hey young lady, you need to update this post. I couldn't stand it any longer, and must make a comment. I shall sum it up with one word, and be done with it. "EVIL"

    P.S. This is Dad, crazy thing won't let me leave a comment unless I have a google Account

    ReplyDelete