Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy 95th Birthday Grandpa!

Today is my maternal grandpa's 95th birthday!  Since this is quite a milestone I decided to post some pictures of him I found on my computer.

Happy Birthday Grandpa!
 
Grandpa holding Lisa steady while I take the reins.  :-) 

Me with grandpa right before he baptized me. 

Me with grandpa at a daddy daughter date.

Grandpa carrying me in a bucket.

Grandpa, me, uncle Ron
Grandpa five years ago on his 90th birthday.
Grandpa posing with a gun and hat at his 90th birthday party 
Grandpa with three of his children -- uncle Don was not present
uncle Gary, uncle Ron, mom, grandpa in front  
October 2009

Happy 95th Birthday Grandpa!!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Grandpa! I bet there isn't a 95 year old who can kick as high as Grandpa. That daddy daughter date looked like a good time- all tropical and all.

    ReplyDelete