Saturday, October 4, 2014

Another Great Quote

I was reading my cousin's food blog and occasionally she will give updates on her health status.  The article I read today was an update on her kidney transplant she had a year ago.  Anyway, there was a quote that I really liked.  Here's what she said:

"The attractive philosophies of men teach us to focus on ourselves to make ourselves happy.  But if we desire true happiness, we must look beyond ourselves and strive to emulate the Savior’s love and service to others."  --Jennifer S. Sattley

It's not often I quote anyone but General Authorities.  But my cousin is wise beyond her years :-), and I really liked what she said.

Here is a link to her post about her kidney transplant on her food blog:
Carlsbad Cravings -- Kidney Transplant Update

She also has some delicious looking recipes on her blog that are worth giving a try.  Go check it out.

That's my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. I just read her post before I saw your blog. I really liked that too. I was happy to see the pictures posted with the story.

    ReplyDelete