Monday, January 19, 2015

Ancestral Quotes T-Shirt Designs

I've spent the last few days designing T-shirt transfers with quotes from some of my ancestors.  I think they turned out awesome!  If I do say so myself :-).  As a matter of fact, I'm wearing the Grandpa Al shirt right now.  :-) 

We've been talking about doing this for a long time and I finally took the time to do it.  I'm real proud of all my hard work :-)
This is something we overheard Grandpa Al say when Gram told him that "Mike's family is here" when we went to visit them one time during one of our vacations. Nothing like feeling welcome!  :-)

This is something Grandma Wall said about her daughter (My maternal grandmother) marrying my grandpa.  The funniest part about it was that grandpa was there when she said it. :-)

I outdid myself on this design! This is the pièce de résistance if you will.  :-)
I'm not as clear on this story but this is some motherly advice that Grandma Wall gave her daughters when they were young. you can tell by this picture that she lived by her own advice :-)

Anyway it was a lot of fun making these designs.  And don't fret, I've got many more ideas -- so stay tuned.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I was rolling with laughter!
    :)
    Can't wait for the other ancestral quote shirt designs.

    ReplyDelete