Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Another New Word

I have created another variation of the word floozy.  If you're a regular on my blog you know I created the word floozer as the male version of floozy. Then I created the word floozationship to better define relationships between floozers and floozies.

Then I was thinking about what kids would call someone who their parent is living with, but is not married to. Because they are living in a floozationship and not married, they can't be considered a stepparent.   I suppose the child could refer to the floozer/floozy that their parent is living with as their dad's floozy or their mom's floozer.  Which would be accurate.

But then I combined the two to create stepfloozer and stepfloozy.

Using it in a sentence: Since my brother moved in with his horse faced floozy, my nephews must now contend with an evil stepfloozy.

Because it's a counterfeit family relationship I think stepfloozer and stepfloozy are appropriate and accurate.

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment