Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Democrat Psychosis on Display

I have to give credit where credit is due.  I stole the title from Rush Limbaugh.

I get most of my political news from Rush Limbaugh.  I don't listen to him, I just read his website. Sometimes I just read the headlines but occasionally I'll read the transcripts.  He is one of the few people in the media who try to tell the truth and can see through the liberal lies and propaganda.  I don't believe anything I hear from mainstream news sources.

Anyway, in reading Rush Limbaugh.com today he made some really good points that I thought were blog worthy.  So I copied and pasted some quotes from his website to put on my blog.

The following are all quotes taken directly from Rush Limbaugh:

"RUSH: My idea for a Trump speech would be simply to list ... is just list who the Democrats are. Black Lives Matter, New Black Panthers, Occupy Wall Street, stripping God from their party platform, transgender bathroom advocates, pro-death panels, baby butchers!"

"A candidate who violated the Espionage Act thousands of times, sexual predators, pedophiles, illegals, Sharia Muslims, Marxists. That's the Democrat Party today. That's who votes for them; that's who the Democrats defend. ...listing the various constituencies of the Democrat Party -- 'cause that's who they are now."

"I watched the Democrat convention, I watch all of these kind of things that we saw last night, like this year's convention. I watch them now with a different perspective than I used to. ...What we hear from the modern Democrat Party is ridiculous."

"But, as I say, I now watch with a different perspective. I watch with a lot of sadness. I watch this lunacy that we saw last night,... It was sheer lunacy. A lot of it was delusional and deranged. A lot of it was unhinged. The reason that I watch it with sadness is the realization now that close to 50% of the people in this country who vote eat it up. They love it. They applaud it. They think that it is great. There's no critical thinking. If there were critical thinking, the Democrats wouldn't get out of that city with 10%, 20% of the vote, 'cause everything is so contradictory. So it's with a different lens that I watch these things now, and it's with a different style, shall you say, that I tell you about what I saw. I used to confidently laugh. I used to believe that nowhere near a majority of people are gonna fall for the garbage that makes up a Democrat convention and what you hear from the podium. It isn't the case anymore."

"I now watch this stuff and cringe. I watch this stuff and I try to imagine believing it, I try to imagine falling for it, and in order to do that I have to somehow try to understand psychology because that's what the Democrat Party is anymore. It's a psychological pitch. The Democrat Party has done many destructive things on its way to acquiring power. But among the most destructive things the Democrat Party has done is destroy the concepts of self-reliance, optimism, and goodness."

"The Democrat convention, it was exactly as I predicted last night. We got speaker after speaker, picture after picture ultimately of doom and gloom of misery and suffering. We had people praising the sitting president for being remarkable in his successes while at the same time detailing everything wrong and horrible in this country, and they happen to be the same things the current president detailed as horribly wrong at both of his conventions, in 2008 and 2012."

"I had to sit through the specter of speaker after speaker after speaker tell everybody what's wrong and how they have no hope and no chance unless some of the people in that room happen to be elected to office. What a message. You're lost, you're hopeless, you're aimless, you got nothing unless we win elections. And these people are applauding it and eating it up, and here we are seven-and-a-half years into the very destructive Barack Obama administration, and that's acknowledged. Speaker after speaker unwittingly acknowledges the decline that has happened to this country, although they don't of course attach that to Obama."

"The Democrats have succeeded in beating people down. The Democrats have succeeded in taking initiative and hope. "Hope" is just a word now. They have succeeded in taking drive and ambition out of people. They have convinced the people that vote for them that there isn't an escape from the horrors of this country unless the Democrat Party wins elections. That's the only recipe for people being able to succeed. Of course it's absurd, it's insane, it's lunacy."

"People that vote Democrat are some of the most depressed people you'll run into. They're some of the angriest people you'll run into, despite -- in these last 7-1/2 years -- getting everything they want, everything they thought would lead them to their utopia. But by their own admission at their own convention last night, they're no closer to utopia than they've ever been. And they're never gonna get there because it isn't possible."

"So, no, folks, we're still gonna have our fun with it and we're still gonna point it all out, and we're still going to laugh at it. But at the same time, I no longer am going to sit here and blindly assume that the vast majority of Americans are gonna also find it ridiculous because the vast majority don't. I don't know where we are, but I'm telling you: At least 40% of the people of this country if they were to have watched this last night would have thought it was greatness, would have thought it was right on, would have thought it was all the answer."

"The American flag was not on display last night. You could not see it. ...but the Palestinian flag was raised in the audience at the Democrat National Convention; the American flag wasn't. Palestinian flag."

"...They claim, well, we got a different theme every night. Tonight our theme is adultery. Bill Clinton doing the keynote." -- Rush Limbaugh, July 26, 2016

You might think it was a joke, if it weren't true.  Brings to mind the Scripture:

"2 For as their laws and their governments were established by the voice of the people, and they who chose evil were more numerous than they who chose good, therefore they were ripening for destruction, for the laws had become corrupted."

"3 Yea, and this was not all; they were a stiffnecked people, insomuch that they could not be governed by the law nor justice, save it were to their destruction." -- Helaman 5:2-3

What Rush Limbaugh was describing is basically evil versus good.  The Democratic Party has become the face of evil.  They are all a bunch of deranged lunatics.  If you don't believe me just look at their faces. Look in their eyes. 

Like Rush, I find it baffling that around 50% of the people in this country believe a word of their deranged lies, let alone embrace it.

These really are the last days.  Prophecy is being fulfilled.  Evil is portrayed as good and good is portrayed as evil.  That's what the Democratic Party does.  That is their modus operandi.

All I have to say is, "A have hope."

That's my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even go on facebook anymore because of the stupid democrat/libtards on there. I already unfriended quite a few people. It is absurd the way they think. I like Rush too. You can't believe one thing the media says anymore. They are all libtards. I have to say A have hope too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No USA flag on display. Shameful. No respect for our forefathers. No respect for our military men and women. No respect for those in uniform serving in our communities. They want to point the finger of racism and division, when they are the ones creating it. They also broke a federal law in knowingly and purposefully presenting people who have received deportation papers, yet refuse to leave this country. Illegals. They flaunted the fact that these people come to this country illegally, and brag about their program to provide them with $6,000. a year in tuition money for college. My children, who are legal citizens of this country would greatly benefit from financial aid in assisting them with college expenses-- but they can't qualify for financial aid because our government is too concerned with helping the criminals continue their life of crime in our country. And yes, if you are in this country illegally, without proper documents and process- you are a criminal.
    Immigration is fine if people want to come into this country LEGALLY. This is where the liberals are in la-la land. What more would you expect from a group who is trying to put a criminal in the White House? She has broken federal laws and even assisted in the murders of Americans and had the nerve to say, "What difference at this point does it make?" in why they were murdered? That should be a problem to all Americans. If you don't love this country- you can leave this country. Period. If you prefer to fly the Mexican flag, or a flag from your Middle Eastern country, you can go back to where you came from and fly it with pride. Here in America, we are proud to be American-- and we fly the American flag.

    ReplyDelete