Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Front Yard Elk

You know you're blessed when you look out your window and see a herd of elk grazing in your front yard.  Not too many people get that opportunity.

I happened to glance out the window last evening when I saw the white fur of an elk's posterior walking across our front lawn.  Then more of them came into view.

Dad went to grab his camera.  Here are some of the photos he shot:






It's awesome to be able to live so close to such majestic wildlife and to see them so often.  It's better than Northwest Trek!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pics! I love your Elk!! I had a deer right by my window this morning! Pacific Norfwest lyph! HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always see people pulled off the side of the road whenever there is a herd of elk in the field going into town. I think how lucky we are to see elk every day on your property! Pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete