Friday, May 5, 2017

My New Favorite Scripture

I just read this scripture in my daily Book of Mormon reading and I love it!  I think it's now become my favorite Scripture. It is the prophet Mormon speaking but it applies to everyone who has been baptized and made covenants to follow Jesus Christ. And might I add continues to strive to follow Him.  That's what a true disciple is.  It is especially applicable to full-time missionaries.  (Shout out to Mercedes. 😊)
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." -- 3 Nephi 5:13

1 comment:

  1. Hey Big T, I think you made a good choice for your new favorite Scripture. Perhaps I'll share that one with you also.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete