Saturday, July 1, 2017

Gold Crown

I've always known I was royalty.  After all, I am a daughter of God.  But now I'm officially getting my gold crown!  I've always wanted a real gold crown.  Although the one I'm getting is not what I had in mind.

After a trip to my dentist I was informed that I had a fractured molar and needed a crown. So a couple of days ago I went to have the work done.

The dentist gave me two options on the type of crown I wanted.  Gold or ceramic.  Of course, I opted for gold.  (Who, in their right mind, wouldn't?)  Not only is it prettier -- ting, but it's also stronger and thinner (less tooth removal).

When life hands you lemons (fractured tooth), you make lemonade (gold crown), right?

I'm wearing a temporary crown now but in a couple of weeks I will be fitted with my well-deserved permanent gold crown!

I will wear it with pride. Ting!  :-)

That's my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Big T. Guess that I sat in that small cubical freezing my can off for 2 hours paid off, huh? Ha, Ha, Ha.

    ReplyDelete