Friday, June 7, 2019

Posing with Grandma

Today I was perusing through my scanned photos and came across these.  I don't remember seeing these photos before but I do remember that white and red polka dot dress.  I loved that dress.  So pretty.

Tammy and Grandma 1983
 I love this first picture I posted with me and Grandma posing.  The photo was dated 1983 so I would've been 12 years old in this picture.  I love the genuine smiles.  And I love that picture of Jesus in the background.  I will always associate that picture with Grandma's house. If you look closely, you will see the stone polar bear lamp that I loved playing with when I was younger.  I'm so happy to now have it in our home.  :-)


Full-length photo of me in my pretty, frilly dress.


Another photo of me and Grandma from 1983.  This has a better view of the awesome polar bear lamp.  I love that thing!


Same day in 1983.  Outside shot.  Looks like summertime with the dark green leaves.

I have such happy memories of Grandma and all of the lessons she taught me.  :-)

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment