Thursday, August 1, 2019

Priesthood Power

Today I have been reflecting on the power of the priesthood.  I have seen the priesthood in action several times over the past few weeks.  Not only have I witnessed the goodness that comes from righteous men exercising their priesthood authority, but I have also seen miracles performed through priesthood power.

Over the past few weeks in our home we have had the sacred ordinance of the sacrament administered, and several priesthood blessings were given including a patriarchal blessing.  Every time I witness the priesthood in action I am so grateful for righteous, worthy men who are in tune with the Spirit and are willing to exercise that great responsibility and power to bless others' lives.

Bearing the priesthood is a sacred responsibility.  I'm so thankful for men who recognize and honor that sacred responsibility and calling.  My life has certainly been blessed by righteous priesthood holders.

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment