Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Awards for Third Annual Myron Hampton Stone Memorial 2 Mile Run

Just got the awards for the third annual Myron Hampton Stone Memorial 2 mile run.  Here are a few photos:





The awards company messed up on some of the dates but we will get that fixed by race time.

This year's race will be on the third anniversary of Dad's death, July 23, 2022.  We will once again hold it at Eatonville high school track.  All are welcome.  If you want a shirt this year,  please email me ASAP with your sizes, as I'm going to get them ordered soon.

Lisa sent me a few more pictures but I haven't received them yet.  Her stupid cheating machine is notorious for not sending me emails that she sends me.  So if I get them, I will add them to this post.  Pictures of the trophies.

Hope to see you all at the race this summer.

That's my two cents



1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see a closer look at that trophy! Ha Ha! Bring it on! I am training and will be ready this year!!

    ReplyDelete