Friday, April 28, 2023

Meatloaf Recipe

Yesterday, Juliet asked me for my meatloaf recipe.  I never had it written down so I put down what I could remember and sent it to her.  I wasn't sure about some of the quantities but gave it my best guess.  She made it for dinner last night and said it was the best meatloaf she ever had.  So I figured I would post it on my blog if any of you want to try it.  Here it is:

Tammy’s Meatloaf

Ingredients:

1 1/2 pounds ground beef

1 onion finely chopped

2 eggs

1 cup breadcrumbs (fresh or dried)

1/3 cup ketchup

3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

1 Tablespoon mustard

1/4 cup brown sugar

1 teaspoon garlic powder

1 teaspoon onion salt

½ teaspoon pepper

 

Directions:

Add all ingredients together in a large bowl.  Mix together with hands until combined.  Put mixture in loaf pan.  Score the top with several diagonal lines and fill with ketchup.  Bake at 350°F for approximately 1 hour.  Let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.  Enjoy!

1 comment: