Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy Father's Day

I am so blessed to have had a wonderful father who was always there for me.  Sadly, he is now in the Spirit World having graduated from mortality nearly 5 years ago.  I miss him so much.

Dad was a hands-on father who always had time to play with us when we were kids, even after a long hard day at the steel mill.  And, after my accident, he (along with my mom) was my caregiver for many years until just a few weeks before his death.  He never shirked his fatherly duties and always went the extra mile for his kids.

I am forever grateful for the wonderful man he is and for his willingness to be my father.  He is a wonderful example to me and all of his progeny of what it means to be a father.






So today I wish my dad a Happy Father's Day in heaven.  I am eagerly anticipating the day when we will be reunited again forever.  Oh how I look forward to that glorious day!

I love you and miss you so much Dad!  Thank you so much for your tireless service to me as my father.  I am forever grateful for you.  Happy Father's Day!

That's my two cents.

1 comment: