Friday, June 12, 2009

A Bad Day

Warning: this blog is mostly going to be complaining so if you don't want to hear it, don't read anymore.

Today has been a bad day. It started out with dry heaving from the stench of cleaning out the septic downstairs. And it's not like I can just go outside and get some fresh air. So I had a horrible morning getting ready. And to top it off, the $1100 estimate for pumping the septic and fixing the grinder pump in the basement that never worked from the day we moved in, turned into over $2000. And this is to fix something that we've already paid for twice. We had two contractors, the first of which basically ruined our house and stole all of our money. I don't know what happened the second time around. But it never worked. So on top of the house smelling like a sewer all day, we had to pay twice what we expected to fix the problem. And as soon as I could, I went outside because I couldn't take the stench. I had to stay outside for several hours even though I was cold because the smell was so horrendous.

And then, my sister's mutant bulldog attacked my dog for no reason. They were both inside the house so they wouldn't bite the septic people. So they were both looking out the door wanting to come out. So dad went to let them out and the stupid bulldog attacked Samson. I have never liked Bulldogs, but now I really cannot stand them. They are either the most stupid animals ever created, ugliest animals ever created, or biggest jerk animals ever created. My guess is all three are correct. Samson doesn't like to fight. He is a very lovable dog. Who likes all dogs. And wants to be their friend. I mean really, how would you like it if some stranger moved into your house and kept attacking you for no apparent reason. This is what is happening to Samson. This mutant bulldog thinks he owns the joint. He urinates on all of my bushes and is killing some of them. He sheds 10 times more than Samson ever dreamed of, and leaves little short bulldog hairs all over the place. Not to mention, the gases emitted from his mutant body. Even after the fight was over and dad was petting Samson because Samson was acting timid and hiding behind trees and avoiding us because the bulldog was around, the stinking bulldog comes up and look Samson in the face again as if to start another fight. This is after he already got another gash in his neck. I mean really, how stupid is the animal? Samson could kill him quite easily if he wanted to. But Samson's a lover not a fighter. I resent the fact that this stupid mutant bulldog tries to intimidate my dog, and apparently successful at it, who knows why. This is Samson's house, and Samson's territory. Not a mutant bulldog's. And I thought Coco had problems. Kekoa is much more of a mutant. I am fed up with him. I should have let him drown in the pool when I had the chance.

Well this is just the start of my bad day I will leave it at that. I feel much better now.

That's my two cents.

2 comments: