Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stone Olympics Medals



I have organized a competition for Memorial Day weekend, called the Stone Olympics, which includes a sprint triathlon, mini triathlon, 25 m swim, 50 m dash, race to gate, obstacle course, horseshoes, three-legged race, sack race, football toss, I think that's all. I may have forgotten an event or two. Anyway, I ordered some medals for the winners.

I wanted to give all of the participants something to look forward to, so I'm posting pictures of the medals. I know some of the kids have already been training. So keep up the good work. The triathlon events will be held on Saturday, May 29, 2010 and the other events will be held on Monday, May 31, 2010. Good luck everybody!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you really went all out Tam! Can't wait for the events!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the top!
    The kids are all very excited for the upcoming Stone Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome!! I would be training hard if I were competing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome to come join the competition Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to take a few of those home ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to take a few of those home ! :)

    ReplyDelete