Thursday, September 2, 2010

Missionary Profile

I was browsing LDS.org yesterday and saw a link to create my own missionary profile on Mormon.org. So, that's what I did yesterday. It was pretty fun actually. I don't think my profile is up yet because they have to review it. But when it is, I think if you click on that icon on the right of my blog that says my faith, it will connect you to my profile.

Any of you, who are members of The Church, can create your own missionary profile by clicking on this link. I would encourage you to do so.

That's my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find anything about setting up a missionary profile. I guess they must not have yours up yet because I couldn't find that either. I'll keep checking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    click on the word "link" in my post. It will take you to the website where you can set up your own profile. Just type in your username and password if you already have an account. If not, you could register. You will need your membership number. You can also use your username and password once you register, for logging onto new.familysearch.org or any of the official church websites. No, my profile is not up yet.

    ReplyDelete