Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mercedes' Graduation

Today my niece is graduating from high school.

Where did the time go?  I remember well the day my sister called to tell me she was born.  I had just started my first year of medical school.

Mercedes will also be getting an associate's degree from Pierce College as she participated in the running start program during high school.

Sunday she graduated from seminary which is quite an accomplishment that requires dedication to get up early every morning to attend seminary class.

I designed her graduation announcement -- with a little help from Lisa in changing the fonts.  :-)

Real proud!



Congratulations Mercedes!  I'm so happy you'll be pursuing your education by attending BYU Idaho!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome announcement. So professional the printer wanted a signed copyright release. :)
    Eee-Hee!

    ReplyDelete