Saturday, August 13, 2016

Kingston's baptism

I'm so proud of my nephew Kingston for choosing to follow Christ and to be baptized today.  I was happy to be able to attend the baptism.

Below are some family photos of those who attended.
Family group shot minus Dad 
Family group shot minus Rex 
Juliet, Aaron, Kingston, Kylee
Grandpa, Kingston, Grandma
Kingston with his cousins
Cody, Chanelle, Brandon, Kingston, Elijah, Kylee, Mercedes
Rex, Lisa, Kingston, Chanelle, Mercedes
:-) 
Brandon, Derrinda, Kingston, Cody, Elijah 
And of course I saved the best for last.  :-)
Kingston with Aunt Tammy

Congratulations on your baptism, Kingston!  I'm so proud of you for choosing to follow our Savior.  I hope you will always remember and keep the covenants you made today to always remember our Savior, to take His name upon you and to keep His commandments.  I love you Kingston!

No comments:

Post a Comment