Friday, December 2, 2016

Primary T-shirts

Several months ago Lisa asked me if I would help her design and make T-shirts for her ward's Primary Book of Mormon challenge.  I agreed.

It ended up being much more laborious than we originally thought but I think the final result is exceptional.  :-) If I do say so myself.

Here are the fruits of our labor.  This is the front of the shirt:
This is the back of the shirt:

 Everyone in the Primary who completed reading The Book of Mormon in the allotted time frame will receive a T-shirt, candy bar, and poster of their favorite Book of Mormon character.  We put each of their names on a footprint on the back design.

Lisa pressed them all and they turned out awesome!  I hope the kids (and leaders) like their shirts.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the hard work Tam. They loved the t-shirts. :)
    Mercedes is wearing hers today! I almost wore mine, but I'm freezing today, so had to wear double long sleeved shirts instead.

    ReplyDelete