Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Stop Embarrassing Me!

As any of you know, who follow my blog, I am into DNA.  Especially figuring out relationships by percentage of DNA shared.

Well, there are several people with whom I share a lot of DNA -- I could tell you the percentage shared with each -- who are an embarrassment to me and to the family name.  I understand making occasional mistakes and bad choices but this is becoming ridiculous. Absurdly, preposterously, ludicrously, ridiculous.

I won't divulge any details lest I embarrass those who embarrass me.  Suffice it to say, that sadly, I have a lot of extremely weak DNA relatives who disappoint and embarrass, not only me but other family members, by their continual bad choices. Bad choices that not only affect them but many others including close family.

I hope and pray that they get their lives in order and stop the downward spiral they are on.  Soon.  In the meantime, stop embarrassing me!

That's my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! This is my favorite line in your post, "I won't divulge any details lest I embarrass those who embarrass me." This is the difference- some people (like you) care about their family members, while others could care less. It is getting a little out of hand and ridiculous-- like you said.

    ReplyDelete