Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Happy Father's Day To My Wonderful Dad!











Thanks for always being there for me.  Thanks for all you've done for me throughout my life and continue to do.  Thanks for understanding what a father's role is in a child's life.    Thanks for doing your best to fulfill your role as a father.  A father's influence is so important in shaping and molding a child into a confident and well-adjusted adult.  You must have done something right because I turned out great!  :-)   I love you, Dad!  Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to Dad. You have a lot more childhood pictures with Dad than I do. It's got to be an oldest child thing, because heaven knows I didn't hate getting my picture taken and was never grumpy. :) HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank all of my children for honoring me on Father's Day. Parents make a lot of mistakes raising their children, and I was far from being perfect, but I certainly didn't lack in the love that I have for my children. Thanks for making it a very special day for me.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete