Friday, January 25, 2019

Donny and Marie T-shirt

This is mostly for my own reference.   For my blog book.  Lisa gave me an excellent suggestion the other day. She knows how much I have been on a Donny and Marie kick lately.  In fact I've got them on my iTunes repeat right now.  And I have for a couple of weeks now.  :-) Between that and watching the Donny and Marie shows on YouTube, they pretty much consume my waking hours right now.  :-)

So a few days  ago Lisa suggested that I should make a Donny and Marie T-shirt. Excellent idea.  I have designed many T-shirts on Adobe Photoshop.  So, yesterday, I did!  Turned out awesome!  After I designed it I had Lisa press it for me last night.  And I'm wearing it today!  I love it! Vintage 70s fashions rule supreme.  It reminds me of my Elvis shirt I had when I was a kid.  With the thick plastic transfer.  So cool!

Here is an actual photograph of the shirt.  It turned out a little dark -- I didn't have the printer settings right.  But it is still awesome!  I love it!


"I'm a little bit country.  I'm a little bit rock 'n roll.  I'm a little bit of Memphis and Nashville.  With a little bit of Motown in my soul.  Don't know if it's good or bad.  But I know I love it so.  I'm a little bit country.  I'm a little bit rock 'n roll."

By the way I quoted that from memory.  :-)  Donny and Marie rule supreme!

No comments:

Post a Comment