Saturday, January 19, 2019

On the Shelf

I've been on a Donny and Marie kick lately.  I was able to find the old Donny and Marie shows from the 70s on YouTube.  I have been binge watching them.  They are awesome!  I especially love the concert spots -- where Marie is a little bit country and Donny is little bit rock 'n roll.

I remember watching the Donny and Marie show sometimes when I was a kid.  I was always more of a Marie fan because well, I'm a little bit country.  :-) I had all of her albums in the 80s.

But after watching The Donny and Marie Show now as an adult, I must say I am impressed with Donny's talent as well.  They are both excellent singers and dancers.  I didn't realize their mad skills until recently.  It is even more apparent when you watch their guests try to dance with them.  Especially Merle Haggard.  That was hilarious.

I absolutely love the 70s fashions, dancing, and music.

I just discovered this song, On The Shelf.  Love it!  I've been listening to it on repeat for days.  I never get tired of it. So I thought I would share this masterpiece with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment