Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Blue Jay, Dog Tree, and Dad

Yesterday I took my usual trip down to the dog tree.  As soon as I parked my wheelchair, I saw a Blue Jay come flying towards the dog tree and land at the base of the trunk.  The bird proceeded to forage for seeds then flew up and landed on one of the branches.

This is the first time I have seen a Blue Jay since Dad used to feed the birds every morning and we would watch them eat seeds while we ate our breakfast.

I actually have never seen a Blue Jay at the dog tree before.  I always see lots of birds but the only time I've seen Blue Jays is when Dad would feed them.

So I took this as a message that Dad was with me.  The dog tree is where I go to talk to Dad.  I always imagine him sitting on the bench.  This is where he and I have had many chats in the past.

Image result for Blue Jay image
This is what the bird looked like.
We know that the Spirit World is here but in a different realm.  Our loved ones who have passed on before us are near us.  Some of them may even be our guardian angels.  I know that Dad is near.  I know he was with me at the dog tree yesterday.

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment