Monday, August 10, 2020

Some of My Recent T-Shirt Designs

For the past month or so I have been busy designing T-shirts.  I do it all in Photoshop.  Lisa was kind enough to take a picture of my recent work.  Lisa is actually the one who presses all of the designs onto the T-shirts.  She's gotten very proficient at it.  And does a great job!

Check out our work!


I definitely don't consider myself an artist by any means.  I'm a far cry from it.  But I think I do a pretty good job with designing artwork on Photoshop.  Especially using only voice control!

My favorite design that I've done is my re-creation of Dad's "Fightin' Side" Merle Haggard shirt.  In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it's better than the one Dad had.  :-)

Which do you like?

That's my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. Difficult to pick a favorite from those! I might have to go with Pancho and Lefty though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink Hag shirt!! Juliet

    ReplyDelete