Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Who's Who?

                        

I found this picture the other day while searching through my photos.  I thought it was a good example of how similar Juliet and I look.  We always joke that we share a body because we look so similar.  In fact, it is often difficult to figure out who is who in pictures,

This one is close enough where it's easy to decipher.  Despite Juliet being taller than me, our legs are identical. You can see how our ankles, knees, and waists line up exactly.  We definitely share a lot of DNA.  In fact, I share more DNA with Juliet than anyone.  Over 50%.  Just the way the DNA recombination chips fell.

I don't know where this picture was taken or when.  But it looks like early to mid 90s.


Here is another example.  This is my spring break trip to Hawaii in the mid-90s. Juliet's shoes are a little taller than mine but still very similar.  By the way, Juliet on the left and me on the right.  :-)

Who is who?


Juliet or Tammy?

Actually, I think the easiest way to decipher is by our attire. I am always wearing the longer shorts and skirts.  :-)

By the way, I am in the black skirt and Juliet in the pink dress.  In case you couldn't tell.

It's fun to look back at old pictures, back in the good old days.  I may have a few more fun pictures to post in the next few days.  If I feel up to it.  So be on the lookout.  :-)

That's my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. Dang! Cool pictures! Twins separated by 3 years! Genetics hard to come by! Love it!

    ReplyDelete