Thursday, May 5, 2022

Vicious, Lying Snake in the Grass

My last post was hastily written and not edited like I usually do.  It's basically a rough draft that I posted.  But those were my thoughts yesterday.  Now that I've had some time to think more about it, these are my thoughts this morning.

I've been awake since about 2 o'clock this morning – which happens often – so I have a lot of time to lay there and think.  So part of what I was thinking about this morning was about this Johnny Depp defamation trial.  And the more I think about it the more I feel like Amber is a vicious, lying, snake in the grass.  And that's putting it nicely.

Some of the testimony she gave yesterday just doesn't make sense.  For instance, when she was talking about Johnny's tattoo she said she asked him what it said because it looked like black blobs to her.  That makes no sense because how can she not know what her husband's tattoo of a former flame says?

Another incident she mentioned about Johnny's daughter makes no sense.  Everything I've heard about his kids are that they can't stand her.  Why would his daughter cling to Amber like a mother figure when first of all she doesn't like her and secondly Amber is not that much older than her.  Just little things like that that she said don't add up.  I feel like she is being deceptive.

Although, I've got to hand it to Amber, her acting skills are better than I expected them to be.  But then again, most narcissists are good at lying, deceiving, and manipulating.

One of the reasons I found her somewhat believable yesterday is because I just can't fathom how anyone could be so evil to be able to lie under oath in saying such devastatingly heinous, vicious, and cruel things about someone else– and in such detail.  It really makes no sense to me whatsoever that someone would spew such vitriol in claiming physical and sexual abuse when it's not true.  It takes a special kind of evil to be so cruel, but I know there are people out there like that.  Apparently Amber Heard is one of them.

I know Amber and Johnny were both verbally abusive to each other.  They have it on tape.  But even in those tapes, Johnny seems to be more calm and in control than does Amber.  But I really just don't buy the physical and sexual abuse.  I think she's lying through her teeth.  Which, like I said, is hard to fathom for me.  Because I can't understand how anyone could say such horrible things about another person if they are not true.

I just can't imagine what's going through Johnny Depp's head while he has to sit there and listen to such unspeakably horrible things being said about him, which are not true.  There's no way he would have brought this lawsuit against Amber if what she is claiming was true.  Nobody in his right mind would want their dirty laundry aired in public – especially such heinous and evil allegations – let alone such a famous, well-liked person like Johnny Depp.

And the fact that Amber tried to get the case dismissed before her testimony is another huge sign that she is in the wrong.  If she were right, and these horrible abuses were actually done by Johnny Depp, you would think she would welcome the opportunity to tell her side of the story.

It will be interesting to see some of the cross-examination of Amber from Johnny's lawyers.  Like I said, Johnny is no saint, but he's also not the monster that Amber is making him out to be.  Like Johnny, I just hope truth prevails.

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment