Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day!








Unfortunately, my mom will never see this post.  But I still want to pay tribute to the gold standard of mothers.  My mom epitomizes motherhood.  If you look up mother in the dictionary, you will most likely see a picture of my mom next to the definition.

Mom is the most selfless, caring, righteous woman I know.  I could find many adjectives to describe her but those three sum it up.

I am happy that she was able to stay on earth long enough to spend her last Mother's Day in mortality with us today.

I love you Mom!  Thank you for being the best mom ever!

That's my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. Great tribute to our beautiful Mother! She’s the best! I was just thinking she made it to Mother’s Day! I got to talk to her and say goodbye! I shed many tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have truly been blessed with an amazing mom! I’m grateful for the exemplary life she’s lived and all I have learned from her. This Mother’s Day was extra special and emotional. ❤️

    ReplyDelete