Friday, December 9, 2022

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy birthday to me,

happy birthday to me,

happy birthday dear Tammy,

birthday to me! 


This is one of my favorite pictures of me.  I was half the age I am now when this photo was taken.  Juliet took this photo of me on a bus in Hawaii when I was visiting her one spring break.  Mid 90s.  The original photo is the one below which is a bit blurry.  The one above I enhanced on MyHeritage when I was loading photos for the Time Machine.  I think it did a pretty good job in clarifying the picture.

I will resume the Time Machine pictures tomorrow.  Just had to take a break to wish myself a happy birthday today.  :-)

That's my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! 🎉 Hope it will be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday big sis!! Hope you have a fantastic day!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete