Saturday, December 24, 2022

Time Machine – Viking, World Explorer, World War II Nurse

Viking (20)

Viking (33)

I like the Viking images.  Most of them resemble me somewhat.  I wish my hair was that thick.  :-)

World Explorer (33)

World Explorer (20)

Some of these resemble me a little bit.  The World Explorer 33 group looks nothing like me.

World War II Nurse (20)
I like the right middle image.
World War II Nurse (33)

I was hoping these nurse images would look more like Dr. Barbie.  :-) But no such luck.  There are a couple that are okay.

Well, this concludes the Time Machine series.  I had fun doing it.  Hope you enjoyed looking at all the artificial intelligence images of me.

Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

  1. The viking ones give you an idea of what you'd look like with THICK hair. Those braids.

    ReplyDelete