Friday, December 16, 2022

Time Machine – Cowgirl, Edwardian Lady, Egyptian Queen

Cowgirl (20)
Cowgirl (33)

Do I look like Grandma Stone?  :-) Like a couple of the cowgirl images.  Top middle on 20 photo image panel.  To paraphrase Toby Keith, I should've been a cowgirl.  :-)

Edwardian Lady (20) 

Edwardian Lady (33)

I don't think that any of the Edwardian lady images resemble me.  What do you think?

Egyptian Queen (33)

Egyptian Queen (20)

I like the Egyptian Queen images.  Except I think they should have colored my hair black in all of them.  I don't think there were ever any blonde Egyptian queens.

Next up – Flamenco Dancer, French Aristocratic Lady, French Royalty.

1 comment:

  1. Cowgirl is best. Edwardian is ridiculous. They look nothing like you. Some of the Egyptian queens were pretty good.

    ReplyDelete