Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Time Machine – Arctic Explorer, Art Nouveau, Astronaut, Aviator

Arctic Explorer (20)

Arctic Explorer (33)

 
Art Nouveau (20)

Unfortunately the 33 photo upload did not create nor have the option to create Art Nouveau theme.  :-(

I think I look most like the bottom left with the K in the upper corner.  What do you think?

Astronaut (20)

Astronaut (33)

Looks like on the astronaut once they mostly just took my photos and put them in astronaut suits.  Some of them are kind of wonky though.

Aviator (33)

Aviator (33)

I like the old time aviator Amelia Earhart look.  But once again, it looks like they just dressed my photos.  Still cool.

Next up – Baroque, Biblical, Celtic

1 comment:

  1. Top right astronaut 20. Some of the aviation ones are pretty good (except top middle 33 is crazed)

    ReplyDelete