Sunday, May 12, 2024

Happy Mother's Day/Graduation Day Mom!

Today is a bittersweet day for me.  Two years ago today Mom graduated from mortality.  Today also happens to be Mother's Day.  What a fitting day to have Mother's Day.  Mom epitomized motherhood.  I am truly blessed beyond measure to call her mother.  She truly is an angel– both while she was on earth and now in heaven.  She watched over me in life and now, for these past two years, she's been watching over me from the Spirit World.  I have no doubts about that.

"… yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.

And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying: We do not doubt our mothers knew it."  – Alma 56:47-48

I am so grateful for a mother who taught me the gospel and, like the Stripling Warriors in the Book of Mormon, I have no doubt my mother knew it.








 I love you Mom!  I miss you so much and can't wait until we are reunited again on the other side of the veil.  Happy Graduation Day and Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world!

God be with you till we meet again.

That's my two cents.

3 comments:

  1. A mother who served and sacrificed her entire life. We have so many amazing memories. So many laughs. So many inside jokes. Those last few weeks of her life were some of the most epic. What a reunion it will be! I feel blessed that I had her for my mom. Not every kid is as lucky. Happy Mother's Day and Graduation Day to Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST RAGA EVER!!!! Miss her so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raga day!!!🥰

    ReplyDelete