Thursday, November 20, 2008

One-word elaborated

I said in my last post I was going to elaborate on my one-word description so here goes...
mom-selfless. Mom has always put her family before herself. If there was only one piece of pie or cake left, suddenly she wasn't hungry. And it is especially evident now since she has dedicated her life to taking care of me. Thanks mom!
Dad-love. Dad always says I love you several times a day. He has done that as long as I can remember. Also, everybody seems to love my dad, especially little children. They seem to be drawn to him. All of his grandchildren go through a grandpa stage. Where they always want to be with grandpa. I love you dad.
Lisa-caring. Lisa always thinks of others. She always puts a lot of thought into the gifts that she gives. She's always willing to help in whatever anybody needs. Even though right now she has her own needs, she is still very caring and willing to help others.
Juliet-smiles. Juliet has always been a smiley person. She brightens up any room she goes into. She has the happy personality that draws people to her. I think this is probably why she was so successful at her job. Her smile is infectious. She even has a very smiley baby and I'm sure it's because Juliet is always smiling.
Michael-laughter. Michael is the one person in this world who can make me laugh when no one else can. I have always thought he was and is the funniest person in the world. And things become twice as funny when my plastic brother Jason is around. Even when Michael is not in a jovial mood he still manages to be the life of the party and make everybody laugh and have a good time.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, what you said. And Tam is the "live life to the fullest" and laugh along the way. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! Awesome! The turkeys are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweet daughter for those kind words about each one of us. We all love you so much, and I'm very excited about your new blog. Heck, three weeks ago I didn't even know what a blog was....you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tam,
    you made your sister cry again. dang it! i love you tons! i know we have such an awesome family. we are blessed. cute turkey background. i don't know how to do that stuff yet on my blog.

    ReplyDelete