Friday, January 9, 2009

Fireside


As someone who spent much time attending YSA (young single adult) wards, I used to enjoy attending the CES ( church educational system ) firesides once a month. This month the speaker will be the prophet, so I thought I would inform everybody who would like to see it. If you get BYU TV you can watch it this Sunday at five o'clock Pacific. If you don't get BYU TV, I think you can watch it on the Internet on LDS.org. Even if you're not a young single adult, I am sure it will be well worth watching.

From the church website: A CES (Church educational system) fireside for young adults will be transmitted over the Church satellite system on Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The speaker will be President Thomas S. Monson, President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The broadcast will originate from the Marriott Center on the Brigham Young University campus.

2 comments:

  1. Those firesides are always good for anyone. Any time you can be taught by the prophet it is time well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I wish I read this earlier, hopefully they will rebroadcast it!

    ReplyDelete