Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tammy Quiz

1. How many times have I graduated? (How many diplomas do I have?)

a. 3
b. 2
c. 4
d. 7
e. 5

2. Which of the following is a church calling I have had?

a. Relief Society homemaking leader
b. Relief Society compassionate service leader
c. Gospel Doctrine teacher
d. Relief Society secretary
e. Missionary prep teacher

3. My PR in the mile is 6:23.

True
False

4. How many different schools did I attend by the time I was in third grade?

a. 5
b. 2
c. 4
d. 6
e. 3

5. Which of the following is NOT an area I served in on my mission?

a. Seminole
b. Port Charlotte
c. Brandon
d. Brooksville
e. Dade City

6. Most of you know my favorite color is pink. What is my THIRD favorite color?

a. Green
b. Orange
c. Yellow
d. Blue
e. Red

7. Which of the following is NOT a place I have been?

a. Hawaii
b. Mexico
c. Alabama
d. Georgia
e. Tennessee

8. I taught a friend how to change the oil in his car.

True
False

9. I was born with which congenital deformity?

a. spongy hemangioma
b. patent ductus arteriosus
c. talipes equinovarus (clubfoot)
d. polydactyly
e. naevus flammeus (port wine stain)

10. I once ate a cockroach.

True
False

11. Which of the following is my favorite animal?

a. gorilla
b. hammerhead shark
c. leopard
d. hippopotamus
e. blue whale
f. elephant

12. Which of the following was my LEAST favorite subject in school?

a. calculus
b. organic chemistry
c. english
d. physics
e. history

13. Which of the following have I accomplished?

a. ran a marathon
b. reupholstered a couch
c. completed a triathlon
d. refinished a dresser
e. replaced an alternator in my car

14. Which of the following is my favorite gemstone?

a. Diamond
b. Amber
c. Ruby
d. Sapphire
e. Peridot
f. Emerald

15. Which of the following is my shoe size?

a. 6 ½
b. 8
c. 9
d. 7
e. 8 ½

16. I installed a stereo receiver (cd player) in my car.

True
False

17. Which of the following is my favorite breed of dog?

a. Bassett Hound
b. English Bulldog
c. Neapolitan Mastiff
d. Irish Wolfhound
e. Great Pyrenees
f. Yorkshire Terrier

18. Which of the following adventures have I done?

a. scuba diving
b. hang gliding
c. surfing
d. parachuting
e. parasailing
f. bungee jumping

19. Which of the following is my favorite piece of jewelry?

a. earrings
b. bracelet
c. ring
d. necklace
e. watch

20. Which of the following is NOT a hobby I once enjoyed?

a. sewing
b. photography
c. cooking
d. boogie boarding
e. rollerskating
f. scrapbooking

13 comments:

  1. I'll be answering this in a minute. Do you want me to put my answers in the comment box? The instructions weren't included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will email you my results so no one else can cheat! ha ha let me know how i did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I did pretty good on it. Let me know. However I am not sure I can match Lisa's 85%. That's a pretty tall order man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought for sure that was your second favorite color, not third. =) That was fun. Can't wait to see the results of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, tam said i got 80% which isn't bad. i thought that was pretty hard too derrinda! the color and calling and subject in school got me mixed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay everybody here are the results so far:
    Lisa 85%
    Juliet 80%
    Michael 70%
    Derrinda 55%
    looks like the best we can do is a B+ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I would fail this quiz if I try it! I want to know the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dad 60% correct
    Lauralee 45% correct

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy
    I have been following you daily since your Christmas letter. I love it. You keep me on my toes. I love you and miss you all.
    MaryAnne
    jtandme2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did your quiz. 25% not bad for not seeing you in a long time.

    ReplyDelete