Friday, March 13, 2009

Wheelchair Batteries Update

I'm sure all of you are on the edge of your seats wondering if I got my wheelchair batteries replaced. Well, you can all relax, I am all powered up now. Dad and I drove over to the wheelchair store this morning and purchased them. It just so happened that they sold a pair yesterday so they didn't have any in stock. But he said his supplier was just down the road. So he said it would only take a few minutes but it actually ended up taking closer to a half-hour to get the new batteries. When he was replacing the batteries he told me I had rocks in the compartment and he had a hard time getting the battery out :-) but he eventually got them replaced. So now I am all powered up for hopefully another five and half years. I wonder which will last longer, the batteries or me? I guess time will tell.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny about the rocks in your battery compartment. I'll be hoping that you out last those batteries just like you did the first pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your batteries. I actually was checking to get the update on whether or not you got them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they had what you needed. It makes me smile that they found rocks inside--must be all the off-roading you're doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you got your batteries tammy! i have been too sick to comment so sorry for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete