Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wheelchair Batteries

It looks like my wheelchair batteries have finally given up the ghost. I've had the same batteries in my wheelchair since I got it 5 1/2 years ago. They have given me a lot of good use. The life expectancy of wheelchair batteries is three to five years, so I have exceeded that already. I am thankful for the mobility my wheelchair provides. Hopefully we will be able to get new batteries tomorrow. We already found a place that stocks these batteries so it is just a matter of driving about 45 minutes to get them. And forking over a few Benji's. Hopefully I won't be powerless for long!

2 comments:

  1. Tam,
    Where are the batteries located? I can pick them up for you if you want. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess it's good they lasted as long as they did. Glad you found a place that sells them nearby, so you can get your chair working soon.

    ReplyDelete