Friday, July 10, 2009

Truth and Honesty

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor. -- Albert Einstein

I like this quote by Albert Einstein because I've always been quite blunt. I have been called brutally honest. I take that as a compliment. I don't believe in mincing words. I suppose some people take offense to that but that's who I am. I don't sugarcoat things and I don't like people to sugarcoat things for me either. I do believe in truth and honesty and I've never been one to care much about offending other people by being honest and truthful. If you can't take the truth then I guess that is your problem and not mine. That's the way I see it. Call me brutally honest and I will thank you for it.

That's my two cents.

6 comments:

  1. I like you just the way you are. Honest and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Tammy, you have never been one to shoot blanks. I have known you to fire from the hip a time or two, but that must be the John Wayne in you.....ha, ha, ha,
    Can I get away with saying that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to know if it would be OK to put a link to your blog on my blog...feel free...be brutally honest...I can take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, sure Kelly that would be fine, go-ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks...You are officially one of my bloggin buddies.

    ReplyDelete