Tuesday, April 8, 2014

More Random Pictures from Years Past

I decided to put a few more random pictures from years past on my blog today.  They were in some sort of order but when I added them to the blog they went all out of order.  Oh well.  I will try to explain a little bit about each one if I can remember :-)

obviously this is me with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.  Therefore this was taken somewhere between August 1997 and June 2000.  That's when I lived in San Francisco :-) I have no idea who took the picture.  If I know me, it was taken by self timer on a tripod :-).

okay I'm guessing this was December 1999.  I do remember getting these flowers at CCPM.  I remember it was during one of my clinicals I think it was my surgery rotation.  Anyway Doctor Chang was lecturing a small group of us -- I even remember it was about tendoachilles lengthening surgery.  (TAL) -- it's strange what I remember :-).  Anyway, I got a call over the intercom -- which I never got -- so I went to the office and saw these beautiful flowers from my mom and dad for my birthday :-)

my parents are the best!  :-)

this was in my apartment after I brought my flowers home.  Obviously I hadn't changed out of my scrubs yet.  But hey, I look good in anything :-) of course this photo was taken by self timer.

I'm guessing this was Sunday after my birthday -- yes, there is the date stamp.  December 12, 1999 :-)

this is another self timer picture of me and Juliet at the Faith Hill/Tim McGraw concert :-) this was at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.  Obviously the date was October 7, 2000.

I added this picture inadvertently but it looks great so I left it :-)

this is me standing by a cross-section of the cable On the Golden Gate Bridge.  It reminds me of a muscle because it's made up of a bunch of thin wires tied together to make a big giant cable.  Of course I always think of crazy things like that :-)

The seemingly thin cables that you see behind me on the Golden Gate Bridge is what I'm standing by.

I've got tons of pictures of me and Juliet posing together.  I will probably have to do a separate post just to put a few of those on my blog. but here is one as a preview :-)

this is one of those photo booth stickers taken at the mall or somewhere.  This is me with my bro :-)

me and dad at the beach in Santa Monica.  I have a similar picture with mom but it must be in a different file folder.  I'll have to add it later when I find it :-)

me with my niece Mercedes, obviously on the Golden gate bridge :-) I wonder how many times I actually walked across that thing?  


this is my nephew Richie and me.  I'm guessing this is at Pacifica beach near San Francisco.  That was the closest beach to where I lived.  It was rarely sunny there :-)

I just include this because I look great in it :-)
I think this was also in my San Francisco apartment.

I thought this picture was funny.
obviously this is Juliet, Michael and me on our way to the beach -- most likely Pacifica.
We sure had a lot of fun together :-)

this is me and dad in dad's white truck.  I don't know who else was in the truck.  I think this was when we were going down Lombard Street in San Francisco.

another picture inside my San Francisco apartment.  I actually lived in Daly City in the hood :-) this was in my bedroom.

this is me with my cousin Stephanie.  I believe this was when she came to visit me in San Francisco and I took her to the beach and the mall. A teenagers dream right? Of course we had to get our picture taken in the photo booth :-)

this is me holding my niece Chanelle and holding my nephew Richie 's hand.  Aren't they cute?  I believe this was at my nephew Dallas'blessing in orem.

my niece Mercedes and me.  Most likely at Pacifica beach near San Francisco.

this is me holding my nephew Dallas at his blessing.  This would have been fall 2001.

I hope you enjoyed these random pictures.  I will try to post a few more over the next several weeks.  :-)


2 comments:

  1. Oh the memories...you sibs sure did have fun together, come to think of it, you still do. I'm a very grateful parent for having such wonderful children. I love each and everyone of you beyond infinity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, now that I'm looking at those pictures- you are right. That was the beach there in SF. And I'm pretty positive that's Noel in the truck. :)

    ReplyDelete