Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Random Pictures from the Past -- Juliet

I have a file in my pictures on my computer entitled Juliet.  There are 90 pictures in there. and that's not even close to all of the pictures I have with Juliet but it's a good start.  So I decided to break it up into two or three blog posts and just put all of them in that file on here.  So they might be redundant but there are slight variations to each one.  :-)

Most of these would have been taken in 2001 or 2002.  When I lived in Downey, California.

anyway I think this is about 40 of the pictures so don't get too bored looking at them all :-)
this stands in front of our front door in our downey apartment.  I'm not sure this was before after Juliet got married and moved out.  She lived with me in this apartment for a while.



sisterly love

don't we look cute?  :-)

Juliet goofing off :-)

another cute sisterly love picture :-)


okay this one is not so cute.
I don't know what we're doing here except trying to look mean maybe.  Looks like I just finished a cherry slurpee :-)

it looks like Juliet had one too :-)

this was inside my bedroom at my downey apartment. notice my mission cross stitch on the wall above the head of my bed.  And the certificate on the other wall is my Daughter of Helaman certificate from my mission.  Hey, I worked hard to get it -- I was real proud :-)

I think Juliet is holding some custom mix CDs that I made for her.  If I had to guess it was probably Kenny Chesney and maybe George Strait?  :-)


I think this was Air Force One.  Taken during landing at the Salt Lake airport.  I don't know why this picture is in a file called Juliet :-)


this was in San Francisco.  In my apartment in Daly city.  Juliet and me sporting the shiny vinyl pants :-) this is probably around 1998 or 1999.


Juliet at the Dodgers game.

I look hacked apart in this picture but oh well.  This was when Michael and Derrinda, Juliet and I went to a Dodgers game while we were living in the Los Angeles area.  I have no idea who signed our pennant -- it was a former player I believe.

I have pictures with Michael and Derrinda but they are not in the file called Juliet :-).  So I will have to try to find those in another file and post them later.

The one thing I remember about this was after the game Michael found some abandoned nachos in the parking lot as we were walking back toward the car and he ate them!  

I know I posted this already -- this was at the Faith Hill / Tim McGraw concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

I think this picture was already posted also. this was in Downey.  Maybe before church one day?  I loved those Black Angus hoofs, as I called them that I'm wearing.

okay get ready for more pictures that look the same -- with slight variations :-)

this is probably shortly after 9/11/2001 because of the shirt Juliet is wearing.this is in Downey.




I don't remember doing this but it appears as though I'd Photoshop the background out.

this is in the living room and our Downey apartment

showing off the scrubs that I made for Juliet.  She was working as a medical assistant at the time.  We went and bought some fabric and I made her a bunch of scrubs.

I remember Juliet came home one day and told me that one of her coworkers wanted to pay me to make some scrubs for her.  I never did, I don't know why.

cute :-)

this is Malibu California.  I think we were celebrating Juliet's birthday.  The timestamp is December 29, 2000.  One day before her 27th birthday :-)

a cute picture of Juliet in my living room in downey.

I think we were heading to watch the taping of a TV show.

another cute sisterly love picture :-)







wearing my snakeskin pants :-)

obviously this was Juliet's 27th birthday.  Juliet always liked store-bought cakes better than homemade cakes.  So I ordered this Scooby-Doo cake -- I think that's what it is -- for her birthday.  :-) Aren't I such a great sister?  :-)

There are more pictures where these came from so check back later for part two.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Man, we look great!!:) what fun memories! Seems like yesterday we were kicking it in Downey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you well know Tammy, I love the past, and the memories that they hold. Perhaps that is what old people do as the sand is pouring out of their hour glass of life. That statement was intended for me, not you young folks.

    ReplyDelete