Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Random Pictures from the Past -- Shooting

I'm guessing this was somewhere around 2000 or 2001.  This was a fun little outing we took to go shooting.  I believe this was up Provo Canyon.  Correct me if I am wrong anybody.  I think I was at home on Christmas break at the time.

 Lisa and Derrinda
 Michael
 Dad
 Derrinda, Michael, Dad -- Michael looks like a gangsta in this picture :-)
 Michael and Dad
 Michael shooting clay pigeons


 Derrinda shooting.
 Lisa looks like she's having a great time :-) notice the earplugs :-)
 Michael looks fierce :-)
 sharpshooter Tammy -- no doubt I hit every one of those clay pigeons :-) I was a deadeye with the pistol :-) yeah, I'm pretty much good at everything I do.  :-)
 study my technique and maybe one day you will be as good as me with the pistol :-)
 Lisa's turn.
 looks like the sun is going down
 another lovely shot of Lisa with the gorgeous Utah mountains in the background :-)
Lisa and Dad

I don't know why it didn't center my captions, but oh well.  Anyway just thought you'd enjoy another blast from the past :-) I don't know why Mom or Juliet were not in these pictures. maybe they didn't want to go shooting. Check back again in the near future for more photos from the past.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think Mom and Juliet went on that outing. Mom was probably watching my babies.
    Good times. It's hard to believe I made the cut so many times in this post. :)

    ReplyDelete