Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Random Family Pictures from Years Ago

A while ago I was going through my picture files and found some pictures that had to be photo shopped rather than deleted.  Because heaven forbid I delete any picture where I am looking great :-).

So you'll notice that I didn't do the best job of photo shopping.  :-) But I got the job done :-)

So I decided to put some random pictures on here from that file on my computer.  There were a lot more but I just selected a few to put on here today. enjoy!


This picture was taken at Disneyland November 2000.  I know because it's when Lisa's Family, Michael and Derrinda and mom and dad came down to SoCal to have Thanksgiving with Juliet and me.

I know the year because Chanelle is just a tiny baby.  Don't I look great in this picture?  :-) I'm surprised nobody stopped me and asked me for my autograph :-).

this is Halloween 2001.  I was dressed up as Barbie.  I should have dressed up as Doctor Barbie :-) because at this point I was a doctor.  Actually I think my real hair would have looked better than that wig :-)

I loved those crazy go-go boots!

I thought this picture was funny because of the glow around Jason.  :-) The camera must've picked up his angelic aura.  :-)

This is in front of the Oakland Temple.  Obviously this is when Michael and Jason (my plastic brother) came to visit me in San Francisco.

I thought this was a cute picture of me with my nephew and nieces :-) I'm guessing this was around Christmas 2000.

Chanelle doesn't look too happy.  But I look great :-)

I like this picture of me with my sisters :-) I'm holding my niece Chanelle.
November 2000

so of course I had to find a picture with me and my brother :-) this was obviously taken August 2, 1999 :-)
this was taken in my San Francisco apartment.

okay the quality on this picture is not very good but I believe this was taken before heading to the Saddle Rack  in San Jose.

somewhere in San Francisco.  Me, Michael, Juliet.

Michael posing with mug root beer.  Notice the twizzler in my hand.  :-)
taken in my apartment in San Francisco.

same day, different background

me, Juliet, Michael

when Juliet and Michael were staying with me and San Francisco I would get up early in the morning and go to school all day.  When I came home that night or late afternoon they would be in the same place on the couch as when I left :-).  Living the notorious lifestyle :-)

Those were the days!  :-)


2 comments:

  1. Those are so fun!! I love the notorious B.I.G. lifestyle. Those were the days, you were right!! Lots of memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing my neck off at the photo editing blobs. Hey- you gotta do what you gotta do. No sense wasting a perfectly good picture.

    ReplyDelete